Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Karl Lagerfeld Parfumes


My Karl Lagerfeld Femme  



You know everyone spoke about it. Lagerfeld Femme is a floral aldehyde fragrance, launched on market in 2000. It was designed by Christine Nagel for a modern woman who knows how to enjoy herself and fascinate at the same time. The bottle has the shape of a female silhouette and can be found in three forms, depending on quantity. Combined with Plexiglas in different colors and a rubber black stopper, Lagerfeld’s femme is tall and slender (75 ml) seated and rolled up (50 and 30 ml). This fragrance starts of with sparkling and fresh green tangerine and shiny lemon, slowly overpowered by narcissus, lily and pink pepper. A touch of the woody notes of cedar, wild forest plum and musk forms the base of this wonderful Lagerfeld perfume. Someone hated it some one loved it. And to be honest I really Love IT. I have the 75 ml bottle. It gives me a sense of Sweetness and Power at the same time. I fell ME and it makes wonder of a world of nature. It has the ability to exalt you senses. And for winter it makes you wonder about a beautiful day full of flowers, sun and spring breeze. To me it always opens a door of a different place, it takes me far away from here. So for everyone that wants to fell at the same way, I will recommend it. My advice? Just Spice yourself a little cause Lagerfeld gives to you, this Power. xoxo M.O     

No comments:

Post a Comment